The Mind Guru: Will Smith video

Amazing but true, all that we need comes to us at the right time and in the right place, especially when we trust, believe and allow it to happen.

One of my special friends from Vienna sent me an e-mail with some highly inspirational videos and links and after opening them I had no other choice but share them with the rest of the world. No matter where you are (I know at the moment we have readers from approx. 90 countries), this information may help you and if not you, then maybe someone else.

Since I was born, I always believed in doing good in the world, no matter how small and insignificant my actions may be. We always "plant seeds" that grow and develop. Writing blog articles is like planting "seeds", not knowing who will enjoy the scent of the beautiful "flowers" when they grow... The video below from Will Smith touched my heart and it is my greatest pleasure to share it with you with the wish to inspire you and motivate you as it inspired me.

I strongly believe that if I can´t help someone in some way, I am wasting my time. So my dear readers, enjoy this unusual blog article and especially the below video that also appears on the Best of Vienna blog that I just started recently.

Even though it has nothing to do with Marbella or Vienna, it is my great pleasure to introduce you to "The Mind Guru": http://themindguru.wordpress.com/2010/01/23/wills-wisdom/

The wisdom that is shared here is global and for all those people that are willing to learn, improve and make our Planet a better place...

"Not only one of my favorite actors, but also one of my biggest inspirations: Will Smith is one of the most successful people on the planet." Watch this highly inspirational video and the most important: act upon it...

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant. I needed this right now. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your comments with us